Website Oceanside Ivey Ranch Park Association
The mission of Ivey Ranch Park Association (IRPA) is to encourage the interaction of people of all ages, with or without disabilities, by providing educational and recreational programs and activities in order to promote personal choice, self-reliance, competency, self-respect, respect for others, and community integration and participation.
Ivey Ranch is looking for 1-2 individuals interested in serving on the Board of Directors. As a board member you determine, monitor, evaluate, and strengthen the programs and services of Ivey Ranch Park Association. You are also responsible for ensuring effective organizational planning and legal and ethical integrity.
Board members serve a two-year term, provide an annual $2,500 charitable donation, and work 5-10 hours a month in one of the following focus areas:
– Fundraising – Private Donors
– Fundraising – Corporate Sponsorship
– Grant Writing – Foundation Relationships
– Community Outreach – new relationship/collaboration opportunities
– Political Image – relationship building with elected officials
– Organization recognition – Publicity in new markets to increase exposure
Meetings are held the third Thursday of each month at 6PM and can be physically attended are attended via Zoom.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org